Every week I give away tons of free advice. I write blogs, I speak, I use Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook to share golden nuggets of insight and information. On an ongoing basis I am approached by dozens of people who ask if they can “pick my brain.”
I don’t want to leave them hanging.
I also can’t give away hours of time on free advice. To answer the requests, I have developed a
“Pick My Brain” Session.
“Pick My Brain” Coaching Session
A Pick My Brain Coaching Session is more like a fully loaded, high-value, information-intensive date that ends with ideas, clarity and action steps. It busts the doors wide open to what is getting in the way of you achieving greatness.
You can get my feedback and insight on your existing travel goals, lifestyle changes, obtaining financial freedom and other burning questions around finances, lifestyle, education and travel.
The Coffee Date Session Includes:
- An initial 60 Mins Coffee Date (consultation call or in-person consultation) to become clear on your challenges and the areas you seek feedback on.
- This session is customized to your needs, so the more specific you can be about what you need, the better!
- Within a week later, I will send you a follow-up email that includes:
- Feedback and insights discussed on the call
- Recommended tools
- High-level strategies to easily implement
Honestly! This session is a wise investment that will pay for itself in the long run. Book your coffee date today!
- What’s the refund policy?: The consulting fee is non-refundable.
- What if I need to reschedule?: Rescheduling may be necessary from time to time. If you need to reschedule, I ask for a 24-hour notice. If a 24-hour notice is given, I will do my best to reschedule you for the same week of the original appointment.
- What if I am late to our session?: If after 15 minutes you are not on the conference line or show up in person to the coffee date, I will reach out by email or phone to remind you of your session. We will work together for the remaining minutes of our scheduled session. Unfortunately, I cannot extend session times to accommodate late shows.